Here is our 12 Volt DC, 5200mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery kit with a pair of heated insoles and a "Y" wire for the connection between the battery and the insoles. The battery has a built-in controller with 4 intensity levels. The soles can be cut to your size.
Plug the "Y" wire directly into one of the 2 battery outlets. You should put the heated insoles in your boots, your feet with your socks directly on them. Plug the insoles into the appropriate connections. To turn on, press the red battery button for 2 seconds, a red LED will indicate that the battery is working at maximum. Press the red button again to change the intensity to obtain the best possible comfort.
- Red LED 100% intensity (maximum)
- Orange LED 75% intensity
- Green LED 50% intensity
- Green LED flashing 25% intensity
- The battery is capable of delivering a maximum of 36 Watts. So, for a pair of insoles, you will have up to 30 hours of battery life (at 25% intensity or flashing green).
- If you connect 2 heated equipments on battery, they will be at the same level of intensity.
- The battery has no memory effect. You can therefore recharge it every evening, if you wish.
- Weight: 320g or 0.7 lbs
- For best battery life, we recommend that you wear the battery as close to your body as possible. You can put it in an inside pocket of your coat or with it you can use our battery case and wear it on your belt.
- Before storage, we recommend that you recharge it. If the period is prolonged, we recommend that you recharge it every 3 months.
- The yellow side of the soles is anti-slip.
The box included:
- 12 Volts DC 5200 mAh lithium battery with electronic controller with 2 outputs of 4 intensity levels
- a pair of heated insoles
- "Y" shaped wire
- a user manual and warranty
* Please note that an ecofee of $ 0.70 is included in the displayed price.
The insoles-lithium kit
- Brand: ConforTeck
- Product Code: 10-KSB12L
- Availability: In Stock