No need to be connected to your vehicle for your heated visor! Total freedom!
Our 12 Volt DC, 5200mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery has a built-in controller with 4 intensity levels. An adapter allows you to connect your 12 Volt DC heated visor to it. Your heated visor do not already be controled.
Turn it on, press the red button for 2 seconds, a red led will tell you that the battery is working at maximum. Press the red button again to change intensity.
|Red Led||100% intensity (maximum)|
|Orange Led||75% intensity|
|Green Led||50% intensity|
|Blinking Green Led||25% intensity|
- The battery is capable of providing up to 36 Watts.
- If you connect two devices on battery, they will be at the same level of intensity.
- The battery has no memory effect. So you can recharge it every night, if you want.
- ébattery weight: 320 g or 0.7 Lb
- For a better autonomy, we recommend carrying the battery as close as possible to the body. You can put it in an inside pocket of your coat or with you can use our battery case and wear it on your belt.
- Before storage, we recommend that you recharge it. If the period is prolonged, we recommend that you recharge it every three months.
Click here for technical sheet (PDF)
Included in this kit
- A 5200 mAh Lithium-ion battery
- A wall charger for the battery
- A DC plug to RCA plug adapter
A fee of $ 0.70 is included in the price.
Battery kit for heated visor with charger
- Brand: ConforTeck
- Product Code: 03-KB12LVi
- Availability: In Stock